- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 jug of tmx breadcrumbs or store bought
- 2 slices MTR lemon butter, Link in comments
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaped tablespoons flour
Cut chicken in half lengthwise. Hammer meat with a cleaver. Add 2 slices of frozen //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/butter-infused-lemon/121378. Roll up and crumb.Refer to EDC for beadcrumb instrutions. Refrgerate for at least 1 hr. Cook in oil of choice and serve with tmx fried rice.
Accessories you need
This is a great alternative to chicken kiev.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes (Gluten Free)