- 35 g cornflour
- 45 g sugar
- 500 g water
- 2 lemons (juice only)
- 2 chicken stock cubes, (or 2 Tbsp of Tmx Vegetable stock concentrate)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 3cm fresh ginger, Peeled
- 500-600 g chicken, Chopped into bite sized pieces, breast or thigh
- flour, For coating chicken
Cut the chicken into bite sized piece, coat in flour and set aside.
Place ginger into the Tmx bowl and chop speed 7, for 2-3 seconds.
Add cornflour, sugar, water and lemon juice and cook at 100 degrees, speed 4-5 for 5 minutes.
Add the stock and soy and cook for a further 10 minutes, at 100 degrees, speed 4-5.
While the sauce is cooking fry the chicken in a small amount of butter or oil in a frying pan.
Once the sauce and chicken are cooked serve the chicken on rice with the sauce poured over the top.
Serve with rice. I cook the rice prior to starting step one of the recipe and keep warm in the Thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- LCHF lamb mousakka
- Chilli Con Carne
- Quick chicken curry
- Chicken and corn fritters