- 35 g cornflour
- 45 g sugar
- 500 g water
- 2 lemons (juice only)
- 2 chicken stock cubes, (or 2 Tbsp of Tmx Vegetable stock concentrate)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 3cm fresh ginger, Peeled
- 500-600 g chicken, Chopped into bite sized pieces, breast or thigh
- flour, For coating chicken
Cut the chicken into bite sized piece, coat in flour and set aside.
Place ginger into the Tmx bowl and chop speed 7, for 2-3 seconds.
Add cornflour, sugar, water and lemon juice and cook at 100 degrees, speed 4-5 for 5 minutes.
Add the stock and soy and cook for a further 10 minutes, at 100 degrees, speed 4-5.
While the sauce is cooking fry the chicken in a small amount of butter or oil in a frying pan.
Once the sauce and chicken are cooked serve the chicken on rice with the sauce poured over the top.
Serve with rice. I cook the rice prior to starting step one of the recipe and keep warm in the Thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Cheat's Satay
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Chicken in Yoghurt