- 150g cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 500g Beef mince
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra thinly sliced cheese, (for cooking)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Starter Autumn Christmas New Year’s Eve Spring Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking Frying Grilling Easy Low budget Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Egg free Gluten free Nut free Meat dish
Add cubed cheese to TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds, speed 5.5. Remove and set aside in a separate bowl.
Add onion to TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add mince, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to taste, and the grated cheese to the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 5, or until well combined.
Form the meat mixture into burger patties.
Fry or barbeque the burger patties until cooked through. Once the first side is done and flipped over, place a slice of cheese on top of each burger to melt while the bottom side cooks.
Serve with your choice of lettuce, mayo, avocado and other garnishes, or simply pop them into a low carb roll.
** If you make this recipe, please come back and leave a comment and rating - I appreciate all feedback **
** Come and say hi at my facebook page "Aussie TM5 Thermomixer" for more hints, tips and recipes **
Beef mince can be substituted with any mince you prefer - eg. lamb, pork, chicken, turkey
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Tuna Risotto
- Variation Mexican beans