- 420g can mango slices in syrup,drained
- 170g can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 80 grams water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli fresh
- 4-6 Chicken breasts 125g each or boneless thighs
- 250 grams basmati rice
- 400g Green beans, trimmed
- 300g broccoli
- 1 fresh sprig parsley or coriander
8Recipe is created for
add drained mango slices, coconut cream, water and stock to TM bowl and blend on speed 7 for 10 -20 seconds or until smooth. Set aside. add garlic and chilli and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds add oil and sauté for 2 minutes/100o/speed 1 add chicken and cook for 15 minutes/100o/reverse/speed soft add mango puree and cook with MC off for a further 10 minutes/100o/reverse/speed soft.set aside in Thermoserver
Cook rice as per Everyday Cookbook. Place vegetables into Varoma Dish and steam while rice is cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Bulk Bolognese with hidden vegies!
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli