- 2 tins of crushed tomatoes
- 700 grams good quality mince, make mince in thermomix before beginning recipe
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 level tsp onion salt
- 2 heaped teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 2 heaped tablespoons Corn Flour
- 2 eggs, cracked into a bowl first
- Salt & Pepper
- 40 grams tomato paste
- 40 grams olive oil, extra olive oil for greasing varoma & steaming basket
- 2 carrots, make noodles/strips with peeler
- 2 zucchini, make noodles/strips with peeler
- 1 variety of other light vegetables, not too heavy
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add 1 clove of garlic to mixer bowl & chop 5sec/speed 6 MC on
2. Add beef mince, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of onion salt, 2 tablespoons of corn flour, 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs & a sprinkle of salt & pepper to mixer bowl & mix 10 sec//speed 5 MC on
3. Transfer mince mixture into a bowl. Turn mixer bowl upside down & twist blades to remove extra mixture. Scrape down sides
4. Lightly grease varoma dish & steaming basket- set varoma aside
5. No need to rinse mixer bowl
1. Place onion quarters, garlic, & olive oil into mixing bowl & chop 6 sec/speed 5 MC on
then sauté 5 min/120/speed 1 MC on
2. Whilst onion is sautéing with well oiled hands roll medium size meatballs (6cm) & divide them between steaming basket & varoma bowl
3. Add crushed tomatoes, sprinkle of salt & pepper, teaspoon of mixed herbs, tomato paste & add basket with a layer of meatballs to the mixing bowl lid
4. Secure lid & add varoma & lid & cook for 25min/varoma temp/speed 1.5
5. Half way through cooking time give meatballs in varoma bowl a toss & add in varoma tray with veggie noodles
6.Remove Varoma & steaming basket with the use of the spatula.
Serve meatballs & tomato sauce over veggie noodles
Use your peeler to create super quick veggie noodles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie