- 2 cloves garlic
- 1cm ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced chilli
- 2 Brown onions, quartered
- 45 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon tumeric ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seeded mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinager
- 1kg cubed chuck steak
- 400 grams Tinned Crushed Tomatoes, OR you can use fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons TMX Meat Stock
- 1 1/2 MC cream, MC = TMX Mixer Cup
90h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Garlic, Ginger and Chilli into bowl 5 sec / speed 7
Add Quartered Onion 5 sec / speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add Butter and Saute 3 min / 100 deg / speed 1
Add Curry Powder, Tumeric, and seeded mustard
saute 2 min / 100 deg / speed 1
Add sugar and vinager mix 5 sec / speed 3
Add beef, tomatoes and stock. Cook 40 min / 100 deg / 1 or less
Add cream and cook 1 min / 100 deg / 1 or less
Now you need to check your meat to see if it is soft and falling apart, or still chewy. The next cooking time will vary depending on the cut of meat that you used. Chuck steak should take another 40 min approx, anything else will be less. Alter to suit.
40 min / 100 deg / 1 or less
Pour into Thermo Server to keep warm.
Serve with Mashed Potato, Pasta or Rice.
Add 3 tbspn Curry and 1 tspn of Chilli if you like it hot.
Garnish: Parsley or Corriander
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Anthea's Homemade Mayo
- Delicious Ook Ook Rolls
- Nana's Homestyle Pumpkin Soup
- Carrot & Walnut Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Delicious Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Favourite M&M Cookies
- YoGo Chocolate Custard
- THE BEST FRUIT BUNS / HOT CROSS BUNS
- Bakers Delight Bacon and Cheese Rolls
- Soft Fluffy Bread Rolls
- Traditional Roast Gravy
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan