- 1 small green capsicum
- 2 Large Brown Onions
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 400 grams Chicken thigh fillets, Trimmed and diced
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 level teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 green apple
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 level tablespoon Cornflour dissolved with water
1. Place quartered onion in TM bowl, and chop 6 seconds on Speed 6.
2. Add roughly chopped capsicum and apple and chop 6 seconds on speed 4.
3. Add butter, curry powder, brown sugar and stock cubes, sauté 3 minutes, at 80 degrees on reverse speed 2. Use spatula to scrape down sides of TM bowl before next step.
4. Add chicken thighs, sauté 8 minutes at 80 degrees, reverse speed 2, with MC on. Increase sauté time if chicken is diced in large pieces.
5. Add water and lemon juice and cook with MC on for 5 minutes, at 60 degrees, reverse speed 2. Until chicken is tender and cooked through.
6. Add corn flour and extra water, mix reverse speed 2 for 4 minutes at 60 degrees, with MC off, until thickened to your liking.
7. Serve with rice of your choice.
Add an extra tablespoon of curry for a spicier flavour, the amounts given produce a mild curry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken