- 250 g turkey mince
- 1-2 clove garlic
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 medium carrot (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 small to medium zucchini (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 small egg
- 1/2 zest of a lemon
- 20 g bread crumbs (I used a GF version)
- 20 g Flaxseed
- 50 g feta cheese
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare an oven tray lined with baking paper and slightly coat with a very thin layer of oil.
2.Place zest into bowl and blitz on spd 7 for 10 secs.
3. Scrape sides and add onion, garlic, carrot and zucchini to bowl. Chop on spd 6 for 5 secs. Repeat if required.
4. Scrape sides and add feta, bread crumbs, turkey mince, egg, flaxseed, salt and pepper. Mix on Reverse, spd 4 for 5 secs. Check and repeat.
5. Spoon portions of the mixture onto the tray and shape into long "sausage rolls". Smooth the tops with your finger, but don't flatten as you want some depth.
6. Place into oven and bake for 30 mins. Flip the rolls at the 15 minute mark to brown each side. Once golden remove, let them cool for 5 minutes and then cut them while warm and serve.
*These can also be made with chicken mince as well.
*The recipe has been changed and altered from the original, which was extracted from the well nourished website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Savoury cheese scone
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken