- 60 grams Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 7 grams Parsely
- 1 clove garlic
- 60 grams water
- 45 grams Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams Veal, Minced
- 250 grams Pork, Minced
- 2 onions, Peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 20 grams sugar
- 50 grams tomato paste, Or one sachet (two tbs)
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 2 x 400 gram Cans of chopped tomatoes
- Basil and oregano leaves, Small handful
Place Romano cheese cut into 1.5cm cubes, garlic, and parsley into TM bowl. Chop 10 sec/speed 9.
Add meat, water, bread crumbs and eggs to TM bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix 10 sec/speed 4.
Scrape down sides and mix for a further 5 sec/speed 4.
Roll mince mixture into small balls, should make about 36 meatballs.
Place meatballs into varoma tray you will need to use both the top and bottom trays. (No need to wash the bowl).
Add peeled garlic, quartered onion and herbs to TM bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 Scrape down the bowl.
Add 10 grams of olive oil. Cook 3 min / Varoma / speed 1.
If adding other vegetables to the sauce, do this now and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 (or as required for desired consistency) Scrape down the bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 5 sec / speed 5.
Place Varoma containing meatballs on top and cook 18 min / Varoma / speed 2.
Serve over cooked spaghetti.
No need to wash TM bowl between meatballs and sauce.
This is my Nonna's special recipe. She is from villa san giovanni reggio di calabria - in the South of Italy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry