- 1 MC Peanuts
- 4 eggs
- 500 grams chicken tenderloins
- 900g water
- 2 Red Chilli's
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 small lemons, juice of
- 35 grams tamarind paste
- 25 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams fish sauce
- 25 grams tomato sauce
- 40 grams oyster sauce
- 20 grams cornflour
- 250 grams Pad Thai Rice Noodles
- 280 grams Can of bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Add peanuts to MC bowl SP5 5 secs (set aside)
2. Crack eggs into TM bowl with salt and pepper to taste. SP4 10sec
3. Line varoma tray with wet and rung out baking paper and edges of baking paper folded up.
4. Pour egg into lined varoma tray and rinse out TM bowl
5. Place varoma lid under varoma bowl (to prevent leakage of chicken juice) and evenly place chicken into varoma bowl (leave a hole in the middle of about 3 cm to allow steam through)
6. Place varoma tray on top of varoma bowl.
7. Add 900g water into TM bowl, place TM lid on bowl, then place varoma on top of TM and place varoma lid on top. Varoma temperature, 20 mins SP4
8. Set chicken aside when cooked
9. Cut egg into strips and set aside
10 Empty water from TM bowl and rinse out (no need to dry)
11. Chop chilli and garlic on SP5 5 secs
12. Prepare noodles as per packet, then place in thermoserver
13. Add oil, lemon juice, tamarind, sugar, fish sauce, tomato sauce, oyster sauce and cornflour to TM bowl. Mix 90C, 3 mins SP3
14. Add cooked chicken and hit turbo for 1-2 secs to shred chicken.
15. Add bean sprouts 100C, , 2 mins, SP2
16. Add egg 100C, , 20 secs, SP 1
17. Pour chicken mixture over drained noodles in thermoserver and toss.
18. Add 1 MC of warm water to TM bowl and turbo 5 secs to remove excess sauce, pour over noodles
19. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and spring onions before serving.
Do not prepare noodles to early as they will become sticky
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles