- 10 g coconut oil
- 1 onion
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 can coconut milk (400g)
- 180 tomato paste
- 15 g arrowroot flour
- 600 g chicken, (Cut into 2-3cm cubes)
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder or flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Chop onion and garlic for 3 secs on spd 7.
2. Add coconut oil and saute for 3 mins, 100C and spd 1.
3. Add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour and spices. Cook for 5 mins, 100C and spd 2.
4. Add Chicken and cook for 15mins, 100C, Reverse and spd 1.
5. Cook for another 10mins, and remove MC. You can place basket if you prefer.
6. Serve with rice, quinoa or cauliflour rice.
*If you like a thick curry, then add another tablespoon of arrowroot flour when adding in the chicken.
This recipe has been converted from the following site: //www.primalpalate.com/paleo-recipe/slow-cooker-butter-chicken/.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce