- 10 g coconut oil
- 1 onion
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 can coconut milk (400g)
- 180 tomato paste
- 15 g arrowroot flour
- 600 g chicken, (Cut into 2-3cm cubes)
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder or flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop onion and garlic for 3 secs on spd 7.
2. Add coconut oil and saute for 3 mins, 100C and spd 1.
3. Add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour and spices. Cook for 5 mins, 100C and spd 2.
4. Add Chicken and cook for 15mins, 100C, Reverse and spd 1.
5. Cook for another 10mins, and remove MC. You can place basket if you prefer.
6. Serve with rice, quinoa or cauliflour rice.
*If you like a thick curry, then add another tablespoon of arrowroot flour when adding in the chicken.
This recipe has been converted from the following site: //www.primalpalate.com/paleo-recipe/slow-cooker-butter-chicken/.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake