- 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 chicken breast fillet, Thinly Sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, (About 200 grams)
- 4 carrots, (Peeled into noodles)
- 1 tbsp coconut amino sauce
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic in bowl - 5/-/8, repeat untill charlic is chopped.
Add Chicken to bowl and sautee - 1:00/120/
Chop parts of Broccolini you dont wish to eat.
Add Broccolini - 2:00/120/
Use a peeler to make carrot noodles.
- Add Carrot - 4:00/120/
- Add Coconut amino sauce - 3:00/120/
- While chicken and broccoli is cooking, scramble eggs in fry pan.
- Combine eggs and chicken in a thermoserver and serve.
Phat Si Ew
Swap Chicken for other vegetables to create a vegetarian version.
Can substitute Coconut amino sauce with 1Tbsp ketchup manus, or 1tbsp soy sauce with pinch of brown sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Broccolini Salad
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Gus' Pasta
- Easy Haloumi Stir Fry
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Turkey rissoles w/ steamed vege
- Easy Green Vegetable Quiche
- Chicken and Vegies Baby Food
- Chinese Stirfry chicken
- Spinach Broccolini Lentil Soup