- 30 grams parmesan cubed
- 30 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 250 grams sweet potato cubed
- 250 grams pumpkin cubed
- 2-4 chicken breast, whole
- 1 avocado
- 1 carrot, peeled with a peeler tagliatelle style
- 1 zuchinni, peeled with a peeler tagliatelle style
- 2-4 stalk Brocollini
- 20 grams Milk
- --- Salt and Pepper to tasts
- 800 grams water
Place Parmesan and Tasty cheese into bowl and grate 5secs/sp8.
Place sweet potato and pumpkin into TM basket and place into bowl, add water. Place lid on and Varoma into place.
Prep chicken breasts by making a slice down the side to form a pocket. Fill pocket with desired amount of avocado and grated cheeses. Skewer closed if needed
Place onto varoma tray and sprinkle with S&P to taste.
Cook for 20-25mins/Varoma/Sp3
Add Carrot, zuchinni and brocollini into Varoma basket season to taste with S&P and cook for a further 5mins/Varoma/sp3
Set Varoma aside.
Remove basket from the bowl and empty water out. Empty sweet potato and pumpkin back into bowl. Add milk and blend for 20secs/sp4 or until desired texture for mash.
Plate, serve and enjoy.
This is lovely served with either a mushroom sauce, bernaise sauce or hollandaise sauce.
You can add extra vegies if wanting a bigger meal.
Sweet potato or pumpkin can be replaced for potato.
You can stuff the chicken breasts with any filling you may have eg: ham and cheese, sundried tomato and feta etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma