- 30 grams parmesan cubed
- 30 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 250 grams sweet potato cubed
- 250 grams pumpkin cubed
- 2-4 chicken breast, whole
- 1 avocado
- 1 carrot, peeled with a peeler tagliatelle style
- 1 zuchinni, peeled with a peeler tagliatelle style
- 2-4 stalk Brocollini
- 20 grams Milk
- --- Salt and Pepper to tasts
- 800 grams water
Place Parmesan and Tasty cheese into bowl and grate 5secs/sp8.
Place sweet potato and pumpkin into TM basket and place into bowl, add water. Place lid on and Varoma into place.
Prep chicken breasts by making a slice down the side to form a pocket. Fill pocket with desired amount of avocado and grated cheeses. Skewer closed if needed
Place onto varoma tray and sprinkle with S&P to taste.
Cook for 20-25mins/Varoma/Sp3
Add Carrot, zuchinni and brocollini into Varoma basket season to taste with S&P and cook for a further 5mins/Varoma/sp3
Set Varoma aside.
Remove basket from the bowl and empty water out. Empty sweet potato and pumpkin back into bowl. Add milk and blend for 20secs/sp4 or until desired texture for mash.
Plate, serve and enjoy.
This is lovely served with either a mushroom sauce, bernaise sauce or hollandaise sauce.
You can add extra vegies if wanting a bigger meal.
Sweet potato or pumpkin can be replaced for potato.
You can stuff the chicken breasts with any filling you may have eg: ham and cheese, sundried tomato and feta etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)