- 150 grams white bread, (approx 4 slices) roughly torn
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 100 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 parsley leaf, fresh, small handful
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 100 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 40 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 30 grams seeded (wholegrain) mustard
- 4 fillets skinless chicken breasts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add bread and parsley to TM bowl and blitz 5 seconds/speed 7 to make breadcrumbs. Set aside in a large bowl
- Add parmesan cheese to TM bowl and grate 10 seconds/speed 8. Add bacon and chop for 5 seconds/ speed 5. Tip into the large bowl of breadcrumbs and stir to combine thoroughly
- With blades spinning at speed 7 drop the garlic cloves into the TM bowl for approx 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add butter, worcestershire and mustard and combine at 80 degrees/ speed 2 until butter is melted (approx 2 minutes). Tip the butter mixture into a shallow bowl or tray (large enough to dip the chicken breasts into)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and flatten the chicken breasts slighty with a rolling pin. Dip them into the butter mixture and place into the baking tray. Spoon the remaining butter mixture over the breasts ensuring the garlic and mustard seeds are distributed evenly over them.
- Place a handful or so of the breadcrumb mix onto each breast giving each a quick, firm press. Bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees) for around 40 minutes until the crust is golden. Ideal to serve with salad and smashed supds!
Accessories you need
This is an ideal recipe to make ahead of time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Decadent caramel apple pie
- Speckled Egg Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Chilli Prawns
- Chicken Strudel
- Beef & Guinness Pie filling or Stew
- No Mush Shepherds Pie
- Chocolate M&M Fudge biscuits
- CHOCOLATE STICKY DATE PUDDING
- Best Ever Shepherds Pie
- KFC Style Coleslaw
- Easy Satay Beef Stir Fry
- Cauliflower, Bacon & Parmesan Quiche
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one