- 1 onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 750 grams pork 2-3 cm cubed (I used pork fillet)
- 400 gram tin chopped tomatoes
- 120 grams white wine
- 2 teaspoons English mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 small red capsicum, seeded and chopped
- 1 small green capsicum, seeded and chopped
Chop onion and garlic for 3 seconds on speed 7
Scrap down sides of bowl and add oil and cook 3 mins Varoma temperature speed 1
Add pork, tomatoes, wine, mustard, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, turmeric, tomato paste and vegetable stock concentrate.
Cook 30 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft
Add red and green capsicum and cook for a further 10 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- Parsnip, Carrot and Chickpea Stew
- Parsnip, Carrot and Zucchini Frittata
- Parsnip, Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Orange and Raspberry Puddings
- Curried Parsnip Soup
- Silverbeet, Leek and Gruyere Tart
- Silverbeet and Lamb Rogan Josh
- Banana and Pecan Cake
- Thai Chicken and Quinoa Patties
- Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Salmon Fish Cakes
- Pork Hongroise