8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into the mixing bowl. Insert the simmering basket into the bowl to help keep spices close to the blades, then place the measuring cup into the mixing bowl lid. Mill on 20 seconds/Speed 10.
- Rub directly on pork cut before cooking. Will make approx 1 & 1/2-2 cups worth of spice rub.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Aglio Olio
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup