- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 Large Onion, Sliced
- 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 300 grams sour cream
- 100 grams Green Beans, halved
- 500 grams Pork Fillet, diced, Can use other protein - chicken, beef, etc
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Black Peppercorns into bowl - 1min/sp10
Remove from bowl and set aside (there is no need to wash the bowl out)
Add Butter to bowl, melt 2min/60/sp2
Add Onion slices to the bowl 10 minutes/90 deg/
** if you wish you can also add the diced protein at this stage, personally I fry my meat to get the caramelisation and then put the sauce on top of the meat. The timings remain the same regardless
Add the reserved black peppercorns, mustard, mushrooms and green beans - 3 minutes/90 deg/
Add the remaining ingredients - 3 minutes/90 deg/
Season to taste (due to the peppercorns, I find you tend to just need a little salt)
Accessories you need
Leave Measuring Cup on for all cooking steps.
For flavour and texture I love to pan fry my meat for the caramelisation - I then serve the dish with rice, meat on top and sauce over the whole dish - delish!
Serve with rice, cauliflower rice and/or additional veggies if required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie