- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon tumeric ground
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli, (seeds optional)
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 heaped tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- pinch salt
- 600 gram Chicken Thigh Diced
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Any other veggies of choice
- 400 g Basmati or Jasmine rice
- Place all dry spices and salt in the TM Bowl Mill for 1 min | speed 10
- Place garlic and chilli in the bowl and chop for 8 secs | speed 7
- Add remaining sauce ingredients and milled spices, cook for 5 mins | 90deg | speed 2
- Once cooked blend up - 30 sec | speed 10.
- Set aside in thermoserver
- Add required amount of rice to basket. With the veggies and sliced chicken in the varoma. Place chicken in the bottom of Varoma and vegies in the top. Cook 12 - 16 mins on Varoma temp, speed 2, stopping after 8 mins to stir chicken.
(yes save time and cook all together, rice, chicken and veggies)
- If rice is cooked, remove and set aside in Thermoserver.
- Contine to cook chicken for a further 5 minutes, until cooked.
- Finally place all chicken, veggies with sauce in TM and cook 100 deg "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" for 5 mins.
Chicken Stir Fry and Rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side