- 1500 grams Chicken Lovely legs
- 1 can Ayam Coconut Milk (Full Fat)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 centimetre piece of ginger
- 30 grams honey
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp Ground Corinader
- 1 tbsp ground garlic
- 1 tsp garam masala, See EDC or BCB
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 400 grams Diced Pineapple
- 300 grams Diced Mango
- 200 grams raw cashews
- 300 grams basmati rice, Rinsed
- 1 Head Broccoli Florets
- 200 grams green beans, Trimmed
With blades spinning on speed 7 drop peeled garlic and ginger through hole in the lid. Stop Thermomix and scrape down sides.
Add Coconut Milk, Tomato Paste, Honey and all the spices and heat for 5 minutes / 50 degrees / speed 1. Allow to cool slightly.
Place chicken, sauce, pineapple and mango into your slow cooker and stir well. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Once cooked stir through cashew nuts and put your Slow Cooker onto keep warm while you prepare your sides.
Add 1000g water to TM Bowl, place rinsed rice in the basket, brocooli in the base of the varoma and green beans on the varoma tray.
Steam 15 minutes / Varoma / Speed 4
USE YOUR THERMOMIX TO PREPARE THE SAUCE
IN YOUR SLOW COOKER
PREPARE YOUR SIDES IN YOUR THERMOMIX
Accessories you need
You will need a slow cooker for this recipe.
I adapted a receipe I found at www.fitmomsfullplates.com to what I had on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Chocolate Panforte
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth