- 1500 grams Chicken Lovely legs
- 1 can Ayam Coconut Milk (Full Fat)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 centimetre piece of ginger
- 30 grams honey
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp Ground Corinader
- 1 tbsp ground garlic
- 1 tsp garam masala, See EDC or BCB
- 2 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 400 grams Diced Pineapple
- 300 grams Diced Mango
- 200 grams raw cashews
- 300 grams basmati rice, Rinsed
- 1 Head Broccoli Florets
- 200 grams green beans, Trimmed
With blades spinning on speed 7 drop peeled garlic and ginger through hole in the lid. Stop Thermomix and scrape down sides.
Add Coconut Milk, Tomato Paste, Honey and all the spices and heat for 5 minutes / 50 degrees / speed 1. Allow to cool slightly.
Place chicken, sauce, pineapple and mango into your slow cooker and stir well. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Once cooked stir through cashew nuts and put your Slow Cooker onto keep warm while you prepare your sides.
Add 1000g water to TM Bowl, place rinsed rice in the basket, brocooli in the base of the varoma and green beans on the varoma tray.
Steam 15 minutes / Varoma / Speed 4
USE YOUR THERMOMIX TO PREPARE THE SAUCE
IN YOUR SLOW COOKER
PREPARE YOUR SIDES IN YOUR THERMOMIX
You will need a slow cooker for this recipe.
I adapted a receipe I found at www.fitmomsfullplates.com to what I had on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup