- 80 g almonds, or cashews
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1.5 cm fresh ginger
- 1 brown onion, - peeled and halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 large tomato, - quartered and deseeded
- 1 tsp garam marsala (see variations)
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2-1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 350 g coconut milk
- twist of salt
- 600 g chicken breast, or thigh - diced
- fresh lemon or lime
- chopped corriander to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Put almonds or cashews in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place garlic, ginger and onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Add tomato and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add the nut meal and all the spices to TM bowl and cook for 1 minute at 100C on speed 1.
Add coconut milk and cook for 8 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add chicken and cook for 10-15 minutes at 100C on Reverse+ speed soft.
Pour curry into thermoserver and squeeze juice from a small lemon or lime and sprinkle with fresh coriander.
Serve with basmati rice, papperdums or naan bread.
You can also finely dice an additional tomato for extra colour when serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Apricot Chicken
- Chicken Thai Green Curry