- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams brown onion
- 60 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams vegetable oil
- 30 grams apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 red onion
- 1000 grams water
- Vegetables of choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 8 skewers in water to soak (Tip 1).
2. Add garlic and onion to bowl and chop 3 sec / sp 5, scrape and repeat.
3. Add sauce, oil, vinegar, ginger and chilli and mix 5 sec / sp 3.
4. Put the marinade in a zip lock bag and add chicken diced into 2cm cubes and refrigerate for at 1 hour taking air out of bag to make sure all chicken stays coated in marinade.
5. Half hour before serving time, add water to bowl and heat 5 min / Varoma / sp 2.
6. While that's warming, pull chicken out and cut capsicum and onion into 8 pieces and thread them onto wet skewers and arrange on wet baking paper on Varoma tray.
7. Add vegetables to Varoma bowl and place Varoma on bowl and cook 20 min / Varoma / sp 3 (Tip 2).
Accessories you need
1. Wet skewers so they don't splinter when you thread the food.
2. You can also chop 600grams of potatoes and put into the simmer basket to do mash, but increase the speed to 4 if you do this. If doing the mash, once cooked, remove water add the butterfly and add 80g milk, 25g butter and whisk 10 sec / sp 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- Apple Crumble
- Choc Mint Balls
- Grandma Kath's Shortbread
- Varoma Honey Chicken and Non-Fried Rice
- Tracy's Rumballs
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Easy Meatloaf
- Three Cheese Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Chicken Rissoles
- Tracy's Traditional Rock Cakes
- Tracy's Chocolate Fudge Cake/Cupcakes
- Tracy's CWA Yo-yo's or melting moments