- 350 grams lean Pork Meat, chop into rough sizes (5cm)
- 2-3 cm ginger, skin off
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Five Spice Powder
- 3 dashes white pepper grounded
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 500 grams water
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Corn Flour
- 1/2 onion, chopped into slices
- 10 grams virgin olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Non-dairy BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Chinese Indian Thai Taiwanese Carnival Christmas Spring Summer Winter Cooking Heating Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma Stir frying Easy Low budget Quick Asian Australian Brunch Dinner Lunch Italian Meat dish Sauce
Place Ginger, Onion, Garlic into and chop, 5 seconds, speed 7
Add Pork into , and mince, 5 seconds speed 3-6 (depending on how chuncky meat wise)
Add Five spice powder, white pepper, salt, sesame oil, into and mix together , 5 seconds , speed 4
Roll balls onto Varoma plate, about the size of 20cent pieces.
Clean bowl by place water under blades and turbo 1 seconds , 3 times to get all the mince out and wash out.
Fill 500mls of water into bowl, , and place Varoma on top with lid. Steam balls 17minutes, Varoma, Speed 2
Take Varoma off and check balls are cooked and place into Thermoserver. Rinse out water from bowl and dry.
Place onion into bowl , 2 mins, 100degrees,
Add in oil for saluting, 2 mins, 100degrees,
Mix in all the sauces, Tomato sauce, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Apple Cider Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Water and Corn Flour. 2 min, 100degrees
Add in Meatballs into bowl , 2 min, 100degrees, .
Sweet and Sour Sauce
If you would like to save time, you can just place all the sauces and onions together and start cooking 2min, 100degrees, . And then pour ontop of the meatballs in the Thermoserver.
Hope you enjoy this dish , comment and share the love .
Feel free to join my facebook page ThermoAusAsia thanks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa