- 1 carrot, Peeled cut julienne
- 1/2 red capsicum, Cut julienne
- 1/2 mango, Flesh chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 spring onion, Chopped
- 1 red chilli, Deseeded sliced
- 1 Fresh chicken, Whole
- 3 centimetre ginger, Peeled
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 2 spring onions, Cut in sections
- 1/4 red capsicum, Deseeded
- 1/2 Rind of lime
- 1 Juice of lime
- 1 red chilli, Deseeded
- 100 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chicken in the varoma dish and set aside. Place remaining ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 9, scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary. Rub the paste all over the chicken and place the used lime into the cavity of the chicken season with salt and pepper.
Without rinsing the bowl add 1200 g water to the bowl and place varoma into position, steam 70 minutes/Varoma/speed 1. Check to ensure that chicken is fully cooked and adjust cooking time if needed.
Cool chicken and shred.
Combine all salad ingredients and shredded cooled chicken in a salad bowl.
Combine all dressing ingredients blitz 3 sec/speed 4.
Toss through salad and enjoy
Could add spinach, lettuce, snow peas, bamboo shoots, cucumber or any salad ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Mango lassi
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce