- 1 brown onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika, ground
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 400g can Heinz Big red tomato soup
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- coriander leaves, to serve
- Sour Cream, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
- corn chips, to serve
- Place onion & garlic into TM bowl. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add capsicum and chop for 3 seconds on speed 3-4.
Add olive oil and saute for 5 minutes on Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add spices. Saute for 1 minute on Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add mince. Cook for 10 minutes on Varoma temperature, "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" , remove the MC and place the basket on top of the TM lid.
Add tomato soup. Cook 10 minutes 100 degrees on "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" still with MC removed and basket on top to allow the sauce to reduce.
- Meanwhile, place the avocado in a small bowl. Use a fork to mash until almost smooth. Add the lime juice and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide the chilli con carne among serving bowls. Top with avocado and coriander leave. Serve with corn chips, sour cream and lime wedges.
Chilli Con Carne
Accessories you need
This recipe was converted from the website taste.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin