- 10 gram lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 piece ginger, small 1-2cm
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 8 pieces chicken drumsticks
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 piece ginger, 1-2cms
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock paste/powder
- 170 gram coconut cream
- 1 lemon, Juice of Lemon
- 3 sprig fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 Salt & Pepper to season
- 50 grams baby spinach
- coconut cream, Rest of Can
- 450 grams Brown Basmati Rice/Brown Rice
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 4 carrots, sliced on angle
- Pre heat Oven to 180 degrees
Place lemon zest, galic clovers and ginger inside bowl and grate/chop for 10 seconds/speed 9.
Repeat this step until fine, 10 seconds/speed 9.
Add olive oil, mustard powder, oregano, rosemary, salt & pepper and butter to bowl.
Mix for 100 seconds/Speed 9.
Scrape Bowl and Repeat.
Scrape mixture out of bowl and place into seperate bowl.
Place drumsticks into oven proof dish.
Rub mixture over drumsticks using hands.
Without cleaning bowl, add garlic and chilli/ pepper.
Chop 10 seconds/speed 8.
Add 20 g Olive oil
cook for 2 min/100c/speed 4.
Add chicken stock, coconut cream, lemon juice, basil, spinach and season with salt & pepper.
Cook 4 min/100c/speed 2/
Once done pour oven chicken and place in oven and roast for 30-35min minutes or until completely cooked through.
While chicken is cooking
Add into unwashed bowl, remaining Coconut cream from can and enough water to 1200g
Weigh rice into simmering basket and rinse rice well
Insert simmering basket and cook 15 min/varoma/speed 2
Place deep varoma tray into position and add carrots and broccolini (I sliced mine in half) to cook.
Once cooked, serve Immediately
If desired, add lemon slices (of one lemon) between chicken drumsticks for an extra lemon kick
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests