THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 large Kumara, peeled, chopped
- 150 grams gluten free flour, or plan flour
- 1/2 teaspoon GF baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 60 grams plain yoghurt
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 apple
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp veg stock
- 4 chicken tenderloins
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 500 g water in the bowl, put the chopped kumara in the basket and steam 20 minutes, 100 degrees, sp 2. Cool kumara. Then place all ingredients including mashed kumara in the bowl and knead 20 seconds. Set aside for a few minutes and get the tomato sauce going. Then divide the dough into 4, roll out thinly - either use gf flour or oil so it doesn't stick. I used a sheet of baking paper underneat the dough and on the top so it didn't stick to the rolling pin. Then gently take off the top paper without tearing the dough. Heat some oil or butter in a large heavy based frying pan (or flat grill pan on the BBQ), once it is hot, flip the flatbread into the pan and peel off what is now the paper on the top. Fry for a few minutes both sides until it is a bit crusty and has risen in places. Keep warm while yu fry the next 3 in the same way.
Add all ingredients, chop for 20 seconds on speed 9. Then cook 25 minutes, varoma, speed 3. Add the chicken in the varoma dish straight away. Once it is cooked you can puree speed 9 for 20 seconds, go slowly to speed 9 as it is very hot.
Steam the chicken on the tomato sauce for 25 minutes, speed 3, varoma. Add the vegetables 5 minutes before the end of the steaming.
Place 2 flatbreads on each plate, 2 tenderlooins, some vegetables, and spoon the tomato sauce over the chicken. There is more tomato sauces to serve alongside. You can puree the tomato sauce to make it very smooth.
Chicken and vegetables
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip