THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 140 g chick peas, dried
- 1 tbsp Flax seeds
- 140 g cauliflower pieces, raw
- 1/2 onion
- 1-2 tsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp GF baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda/bicarb
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250g water
- 3/4 cup zucchini, finely sliced
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Christmas Mother's Day Spring Summer Winter Baking BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Brunch Dinner Lunch Pie, quiche Vegetable dish
Preheat oven to 180°C.
1. Add dried chickpeas and flax seed to bowl. Mill 1 minute, speed 9.(Cover ears!). Set aside in a bowl.
2. Grate cauliflower 4 sec speed 5. Add to reserved bowl of chick pea & flax flour.
3. Without cleaning the bowl, add onion and chop 3 secs speed 7.
4. Add reserved flour and all other ingredients to bowl, except sliced zucchini. Mix 15-20 sec speed3, reverse until everythiing is combined.
5. Add sliced zucchini and stir through mixture by hand using the spatlutla.
6. Pour into 20cm quiche dish, that has been greased or lined with baking paper OR into muffin tin (greased/baking paper lined) to make individual mini 'quiches'.
7. Bake for 30-35 mins unitl top is nice and golden; 20 mins for mini 'quiches'.
This is a very versatile recipe. Original recipe found here: //www.includingcake.com/blog/2015/1/16/the-most-versatile-vegan-quiche-four-ways
Different vegetables can be substituted for the zucchini: mushrooms; asparagus; spinach; corn and red capsicum; etc
This recipe can easily be doubled to make a larger quiche, which cooks for about 45-50 mins.
This quiche is delicious hot or cold. Great for lunches the next day and it freezes well also. Reheat in oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Fennel Puree
- SPICED BANANA BREAD (EGG-FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Bulk, Catering Quantity(12L) Pancake Batter
- Chocolate Ginger Love with Strawberry & Basil Sugar
- Very Easy Chocolate Fudge Sauce (Gluten-Free, sugar-free, dairy free, soy-free, vegan, scrumptious!)
- MOROCCAN RICE SALAD
- Grape Pudding / Grape Juice Pudding GF DF
- Quince & Cardamom Steamed Puddings
- Apple Oat Slice - Wheat free; Egg free; Vegan
- Dairy Free, Egg-free 'Cheese' & Herb Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Vegan Sausages (Wheat Free)
- Quickest Scones
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken