- 1/4 red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 3 kale leaves
- Handful of Baby Spinach leaves
- 40 gram raw cashews
- 15 grams Coconut sugar or rapadura sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 grams fish oil
- Handful of Corriander leaves
- 1 Juice of 1-2 limes, depending on tastes
1. Place all ingredients except the spinach in the tmx bowl. May be best to place the carrot on the bottom so it can be chopped thoroughly. Chop 4-6 seconds, speed 5. If you would like it courser chop for less, if you prefer it finer chop a little more, but watch that it doesn't become juice.
2. Lay out spinach and top with coleslaw
1. Place all ingredients except lime juice in thermomix and chop for 4 seconds, speed 6. If you would like it finer chop for longer.
2. Add lime juice and blend for 5 seconds, speed 3.
Pour over salad and serve with crushed cashews and corriander
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Gluten free Scroll
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Tomato Sauce
- Pasta Sauce
- Mustard sauce
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chilli Almond Dressing:
- Cheesy Garlic Pizza Sticks
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling