- 2 carrots
- 1/2 zucchini
- 200 grams bean sprouts
- 60 grams unsalted peanuts, (or almonds)
- bunch mint leaves
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 lime
- 8 rice paper sheets
- sesame seed oil
Recipe is created for
Place nuts into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
Place carrot and zucchini into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
Slice capsicum. Set aside.
Pour boiling water into a large bowl - big enough to immerse the rice paper rolls under the water.
One at a time, place rice paper in the bowl of water and soak for 15 secs.
Remove paper and place onto flat surface.
In the centre of the rice paper place carrot mix, followed by capsicum, mint leaves and sprouts. Sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with a little sesame oil.
Tuck in the sides of the rice paper and roll up into roll shape.
Serve with fresh lime and homemade sweet chilli dipping sauce from the EDC (pg. 61)
Asian Fun Rolls
Accessories you need
Recipe very flexible, change capsicum for cucumber. Use lemon if lime unavailable. Use any nuts or omit all together
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Grant's Green Sauce
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"