- 2 carrots
- 1/2 zucchini
- 200 grams bean sprouts
- 60 grams unsalted peanuts, (or almonds)
- bunch mint leaves
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 lime
- 8 rice paper sheets
- sesame seed oil
8Recipe is created for
Place nuts into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
Place carrot and zucchini into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
Slice capsicum. Set aside.
Pour boiling water into a large bowl - big enough to immerse the rice paper rolls under the water.
One at a time, place rice paper in the bowl of water and soak for 15 secs.
Remove paper and place onto flat surface.
In the centre of the rice paper place carrot mix, followed by capsicum, mint leaves and sprouts. Sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with a little sesame oil.
Tuck in the sides of the rice paper and roll up into roll shape.
Serve with fresh lime and homemade sweet chilli dipping sauce from the EDC (pg. 61)
Asian Fun Rolls
Accessories you need
Recipe very flexible, change capsicum for cucumber. Use lemon if lime unavailable. Use any nuts or omit all together
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Lemon, Lime Dressing
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen