- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- red capsicum, 2cm pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 25 g oil
- 1 pinch Salt to suit taste
Place garlic in TM bowl. Mince on speed 6 for 6 seconds. Use spatular to scrape down side of bowl.
Put oil in TM bowl. 30 seconds on Varoma on speed soft or 1
Add vegetables and remaining ingredients. 4 - 5 minutes, Varoma, Speed Soft or 1.
Remember to put the MC on whilst cooking as this helps provide more juice/gravy at the end.
Asparagus & Capsicum Stir-fry
Accessories you need
You can change the vegetables in this dish to suit. Vegetables which will take longer to cook should be added before the ones that cook quite quickly. If you wish to have a sweet dish, then add a touch of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice