- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- red capsicum, 2cm pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 25 g oil
- 1 pinch Salt to suit taste
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl. Mince on speed 6 for 6 seconds. Use spatular to scrape down side of bowl.
Put oil in TM bowl. 30 seconds on Varoma on speed soft or 1
Add vegetables and remaining ingredients. 4 - 5 minutes, Varoma, Speed Soft or 1.
Remember to put the MC on whilst cooking as this helps provide more juice/gravy at the end.
Asparagus & Capsicum Stir-fry
Accessories you need
You can change the vegetables in this dish to suit. Vegetables which will take longer to cook should be added before the ones that cook quite quickly. If you wish to have a sweet dish, then add a touch of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread