- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- red capsicum, 2cm pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 25 g oil
- 1 pinch Salt to suit taste
Place garlic in TM bowl. Mince on speed 6 for 6 seconds. Use spatular to scrape down side of bowl.
Put oil in TM bowl. 30 seconds on Varoma on speed soft or 1
Add vegetables and remaining ingredients. 4 - 5 minutes, Varoma, Speed Soft or 1.
Remember to put the MC on whilst cooking as this helps provide more juice/gravy at the end.
Asparagus & Capsicum Stir-fry
Accessories you need
You can change the vegetables in this dish to suit. Vegetables which will take longer to cook should be added before the ones that cook quite quickly. If you wish to have a sweet dish, then add a touch of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Yorkshire puddings
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup