- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- red capsicum, 2cm pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 25 g oil
- 1 pinch Salt to suit taste
Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl. Mince on speed 6 for 6 seconds. Use spatular to scrape down side of bowl.
Put oil in TM bowl. 30 seconds on Varoma on speed soft or 1
Add vegetables and remaining ingredients. 4 - 5 minutes, Varoma, Speed Soft or 1.
Remember to put the MC on whilst cooking as this helps provide more juice/gravy at the end.
Asparagus & Capsicum Stir-fry
Accessories you need
You can change the vegetables in this dish to suit. Vegetables which will take longer to cook should be added before the ones that cook quite quickly. If you wish to have a sweet dish, then add a touch of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Ibu Sambal
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers