- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 onion, (cut in half)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm Ginger (fresh)
- 700 grams pumpkin, (chopped into 2-3 cm bits)
- 165 can coconut milk, (or you can make your own)
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 400 grams cauliflower, (cut into pieces)
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter, (runchy)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 400 gram can of chickpeas, (rinsed and drained)
- 50 grams Cup Fresh Corriander
- 100 grams baby spinach
- cooked rice, (to serve)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, (Seeds removed)
Finely chop garlic, chilli, ginger for 3 seconds on speed 8, then add onion and chop for 10 seconds on Speed 4.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula and add the peanut oil. Saute for 3-4 minutes, on Varoma, Speed 1.
Add pumpkin, coconut milk, vegetable stock and cook for approx 8 Minutes on 100'c using until the pumpkin is just cooked.
Add cauliflower and cook on for 4 minutes on 100'c. Stir occassionally with the spatula.
Add peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar and chickpeas and stir in a little with the spatula (counter clockwise to avoid nicking). Cook on for 5 minutes at 100'c using .
Pour the satay into the server and stir the spinach and corrinader through the satay.
Serve with rice.
Pumpkin, Chickpea and Spinach Satay
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Fresh tomato tart
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Caitys chutney