- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 onion, (cut in half)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm Ginger (fresh)
- 700 grams pumpkin, (chopped into 2-3 cm bits)
- 165 can coconut milk, (or you can make your own)
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock
- 400 grams cauliflower, (cut into pieces)
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter, (runchy)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 400 gram can of chickpeas, (rinsed and drained)
- 50 grams Cup Fresh Corriander
- 100 grams baby spinach
- cooked rice, (to serve)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, (Seeds removed)
Finely chop garlic, chilli, ginger for 3 seconds on speed 8, then add onion and chop for 10 seconds on Speed 4.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula and add the peanut oil. Saute for 3-4 minutes, on Varoma, Speed 1.
Add pumpkin, coconut milk, vegetable stock and cook for approx 8 Minutes on 100'c using until the pumpkin is just cooked.
Add cauliflower and cook on for 4 minutes on 100'c. Stir occassionally with the spatula.
Add peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar and chickpeas and stir in a little with the spatula (counter clockwise to avoid nicking). Cook on for 5 minutes at 100'c using .
Pour the satay into the server and stir the spinach and corrinader through the satay.
Serve with rice.
Pumpkin, Chickpea and Spinach Satay
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle