- 1 medium onion halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 handful of fresh herbs, (e.g. parsley, basil, oregano)
- 1 tin organic diced tomatoes
- 350g soaked and pre-cooked cannellini beans
- 1 tablespoon Vege Stock Concentrate
- 2 tablespoon Organic Tomato Paste
- 100 g water
- salt and pepper to taste, (optional)
- 30 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic and herbs in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Scape down the sides of the bowl. Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
2. Add all other ingredients to the TM bowl (except optional salt). Cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse seed soft with MC in. Taste and add salt if desired.
You can use tinned cannellini beans but it is really easy to soak your dry cannellini beans overnight and then cook in the basket as per the cooking instructions in the vegetarian cookbook. Place 150g dry cannellini beans in water and soak preferably for 12 hours, but 2-3 hours will suffice. Add beans to TM basket. Weigh the beans and add twice the amount of water in grams to the TM bowl. Cook for 40-45 minutes at 90 degrees on speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins