- 1 small onion
- 1 carrot, Cut into pieces
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon Tahini Paste
- 1 can Kidney (Red) Beans, Washed and drained
- 1 can chick peas, Washed and drained
- 1 teaspoon Veg Stock Paste
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, Small
Preheat oven to 200-220 C
Chop onion and garlic 3 secs. On speed 7
Add carrot . Chop 3 secs. On speed 7
Add all other ingredients and mix 8 secs. Speed 5-6
Form into small patties with wet hands and place on baking tray with paper.
Bake until brown. Servie with sweet chilli
Tasty vegetarian burgers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi