- 1 small onion
- 1 carrot, Cut into pieces
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon Tahini Paste
- 1 can Kidney (Red) Beans, Washed and drained
- 1 can chick peas, Washed and drained
- 1 teaspoon Veg Stock Paste
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, Small
Preheat oven to 200-220 C
Chop onion and garlic 3 secs. On speed 7
Add carrot . Chop 3 secs. On speed 7
Add all other ingredients and mix 8 secs. Speed 5-6
Form into small patties with wet hands and place on baking tray with paper.
Bake until brown. Servie with sweet chilli
Tasty vegetarian burgers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Chicken noodle soup
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (No Sugar)
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb