THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 large beetroot or 2 small ones, unpeeled
- 1 large carrot or 2 small ones, unpeeled
- 1 apple, cored but not peeled
- Handful of almonds, optional
- few sprigs of coriander
- few sprigs of mint
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 juice 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt & peper to taste
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 200grams fetta crumbled, add before serving
1. Place all the ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and chop
3sec/speed 5.2. Open the lid, give it a bit of a stir around then chop again for
crumble fetta cheese to salad before serving
For the salad:
Accessories you need
Try not to overchop!
Best eaten fresh but can be stored in the fridge for a day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Soph’s banana cake
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate chip biscuits