- 1 onion, cut in half
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups sweet potato – approx 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup potato – approx 1 inch cubes
- 1 diced carrot
- 1 can chick peas
- Your own favourite curry powder to taste – I like about 1 tbs
- 1 tbs TM vegie stock
- Splosh of olive oil – 2 tbs?
- 1 cup water or coconut milk
8Recipe is created for
Chop onions and garlic 5 sec/ speed 5 then
Add olive oil
Saute for 5 minutes/Varoma/reverse/speed 1
Add all other ingredients and cook for 20 minutes varoma reverse/speed 1.
Serve with steamed rice.
Also great the next day - on toast -using TM garlic mayo instead of butter – yum.
Jack likes a tub of it in his school lunch box – remember to add a spoon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Tomato and onion relish
- Stir Fry Prawns