- 2 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 30 g oil, (of your choice)
- 1 cm ginger
- .5 Capsicum, (any colour)
- 50 g eggplant
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 --- tin red kidney beans
1 Put onion and garlic into TM and chop 3 seconds speed 5
2 Cook varoma 3minutes
3 Add everything but kidney beans and blitz a few times to get desired texture
4 Drain and rince kidney beans and then add kidney beans to TM and cook 100 degrees 15 minutes.
I used pre-made GF spaghetti to go with this.
NB hubby put cheese on top and we cooked mince for him on the stovetop.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry