- 2 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 30 g oil, (of your choice)
- 1 cm ginger
- .5 Capsicum, (any colour)
- 50 g eggplant
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 --- tin red kidney beans
1 Put onion and garlic into TM and chop 3 seconds speed 5
2 Cook varoma 3minutes
3 Add everything but kidney beans and blitz a few times to get desired texture
4 Drain and rince kidney beans and then add kidney beans to TM and cook 100 degrees 15 minutes.
I used pre-made GF spaghetti to go with this.
NB hubby put cheese on top and we cooked mince for him on the stovetop.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad