- 2 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 30 g oil, (of your choice)
- 1 cm ginger
- .5 Capsicum, (any colour)
- 50 g eggplant
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 --- tin red kidney beans
1 Put onion and garlic into TM and chop 3 seconds speed 5
2 Cook varoma 3minutes
3 Add everything but kidney beans and blitz a few times to get desired texture
4 Drain and rince kidney beans and then add kidney beans to TM and cook 100 degrees 15 minutes.
I used pre-made GF spaghetti to go with this.
NB hubby put cheese on top and we cooked mince for him on the stovetop.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto