- 2 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 30 g oil, (of your choice)
- 1 cm ginger
- .5 Capsicum, (any colour)
- 50 g eggplant
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 --- tin red kidney beans
1 Put onion and garlic into TM and chop 3 seconds speed 5
2 Cook varoma 3minutes
3 Add everything but kidney beans and blitz a few times to get desired texture
4 Drain and rince kidney beans and then add kidney beans to TM and cook 100 degrees 15 minutes.
I used pre-made GF spaghetti to go with this.
NB hubby put cheese on top and we cooked mince for him on the stovetop.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)