- 400 grams pumpkin cubed
- 1 eggplant sliced
- 2 zucchini sliced
- 1 leek, sliced into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Olives
- 60 grams white wine
- 415 can brown lentils drained
- 850 grams Chopped Tomatoes ( canned )
- 250 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock (EDC)
- 120 grams flat leaf parsley
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets
- 375 g ricotta cheese
- parmasen or fetta to sprinkle on top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place pumpkin in the steaming basket and 500 g water in the Steam 18 minutes, Varoma, speed Once cooked, drain liquid and place pumpkin in the . Add some butter and mix 4 sec, speed 6 to puree. Set aside and rinse bowl.
2. Chargrill sliced eggplant and zucchini and set aside
3. Place parsley into the bowl. Chop 3 seconds, speed 6. Set aside and rinse bowl.
4. Place leek and garlic into the . Chop 3 sec, speed 6. Scrape down with spatula.
5. Add oil and saute 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
6. Add olives and chop 3 sec, speed 6
7. Add wine, tomatoes, lentils, water, stock to the and cook 20 minutes, 100 degress, speed 1. Once cooked, add parsley, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix 3 sec, speed 3 to combine. Pour into thermosaver and set aside in the fridge to cool.
8. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
9. Spoon quarter of lentil mixture into a 5cm deep, 20cm x 20cm ovenproof dish. Top with chargrilled eggplant, zucchini and a quarter of the ricotta and lasagne sheet. Repeat twice with lentil mixture, eggplant, zucchini and ricotta and lasagne sheets. Spread remaining lentil mixture over lasagne and top wtih remaining ricotta and a sprinkling of parmasen.
10. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through. Stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
You can replace the zucchini and eggplant with mushrooms or spinach.
You can replace the lasagne sheets with the zucchini and eggplant.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal