- 100 grams parmesan cheese cubed, or more to sprinkle on top
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 sprig Continental Parsley
- 40 grams Butter
- 20 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 320g Aborio Rice
- 80g white wine
- 1-2 tablespoons TM stock concentrate, (vegetable)
- 800g water
- 250g mixed mushrooms, fresh, (oyster, shitake, portabello, button, honey brown)
- 200g semi sundried tomatoes
- 100g Baby Spinach Leaves
- cracked black pepper, to taste
Grate parmesan cheese 10 secs speed 10. Set aside.
Place onion garlic & parsley into TM bowl & chop 3 secs speed 5.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl with spatula.
Add butter & oil & cook for 3 mins, Varomaspeed 1.
Add rice & wine & cook for 2 mins,100 degrees speed 1.5, with out the MC.
Add the stock mushrooms & water, cook for 13 mins, 100 degreesspeed 1.5 with the MC on.
The risotto will still be quite liquidy, pour it into a thermoserver that has the spinach & the semi sundried tomatoes in it & stir through some of the cheese & cracked pepper. Allow to sit in the Thermoserver for at least 5- 10 mins. It will continue cooking while it sits, so if you prefer more of a bite to your risotto get it out sooner than later. Serve with a bit more cheese.
Accessories you need
If you like a more intense mushroom flavour you can mill some dried mushroom after you have milled your cheese.
You can add less butter & oil if your prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Indulgent Cream Cheese Brownies
- Charlie's Vanilla Bean Paste
- Charlie's Spicy Prawn & Pumpkin Soup
- Vanilla Bean Custard- Arwen's version
- Mayonnaise Free Coleslaw - Arwen's version
- Arwen's Heavenly Hummus
- Arwen's Fresh Fruit Sorbet
- Pizza Bianca with Rosemary & Garlic
- Rosey & Arwen's Spanish Surprise Breakfast Muffins
- Buckwheat Dinner Rolls - Arwen's tweaked version
- Charlie's Creme Caramel
- Erica & Arwen's Apricot & Hazelnut Hot Cross Buns