Cut the paneer into cubes.
In the kadhai, heat oil and fry the cumin seeds, Orient Asian Red Chilli Paste
, salt and afterwards include garlic paste.
Include tomatoes and vegetable stock. Cook till soft.
Roughly chop up the paneer and zest with cumin seeds, coriander seeds, coriander powder and salt and leave to rest.
In the kadhai, include the new coriander, green chilli paste, ginger and a pinch of every other spice. When the sauce is very thick, include the paneer and cook quickly on a high flame.
This is one of the most delicious paneer curry recipes that I have tried.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peas Pulao
- Veg Fajita Pasta
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Creamy Leche Flan