- 40 gram parmesan
- 1/2 small deeseeded chilli
- 2 strips lemon peel
- 200 gram dried spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 sprigs parsley
-Chop Parmesan, Chilli and Lemon Zest 10 sec/spd 10. Set aside. Rinse bowl.
-Cook Pasta of choice for desired length of time (according to packet instructions). Drain and set aside in Thermoserver.
-Drop Garlic onto blades spinning on speed 7 for 2 seconds.
-Add 1 tbs of the Olive Oil and then cook 2 mins/120/spd 1.
-Add Parsley and chop 5 sec/spd 7.
-Add reserved Parmesan mix, remaining 2 tbs Olive Oil and Spaghetti and season with Salt and Pepper.
-Stir 1 min/100/reverse/spd soft.
Add additional chilli on top if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Caramelised onion jam
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Avocado Hummus
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- lchf spinach bake
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers