- 40 gram parmesan
- 1/2 small deeseeded chilli
- 2 strips lemon peel
- 200 gram dried spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 sprigs parsley
-Chop Parmesan, Chilli and Lemon Zest 10 sec/spd 10. Set aside. Rinse bowl.
-Cook Pasta of choice for desired length of time (according to packet instructions). Drain and set aside in Thermoserver.
-Drop Garlic onto blades spinning on speed 7 for 2 seconds.
-Add 1 tbs of the Olive Oil and then cook 2 mins/120/spd 1.
-Add Parsley and chop 5 sec/spd 7.
-Add reserved Parmesan mix, remaining 2 tbs Olive Oil and Spaghetti and season with Salt and Pepper.
-Stir 1 min/100/reverse/spd soft.
Add additional chilli on top if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang