- 40 gram parmesan
- 1/2 small deeseeded chilli
- 2 strips lemon peel
- 200 gram dried spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 sprigs parsley
-Chop Parmesan, Chilli and Lemon Zest 10 sec/spd 10. Set aside. Rinse bowl.
-Cook Pasta of choice for desired length of time (according to packet instructions). Drain and set aside in Thermoserver.
-Drop Garlic onto blades spinning on speed 7 for 2 seconds.
-Add 1 tbs of the Olive Oil and then cook 2 mins/120/spd 1.
-Add Parsley and chop 5 sec/spd 7.
-Add reserved Parmesan mix, remaining 2 tbs Olive Oil and Spaghetti and season with Salt and Pepper.
-Stir 1 min/100/reverse/spd soft.
Add additional chilli on top if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl