- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 g oil
- 700 g water
- 100 g cream, or milk
- 1 tbl Thermomix Vegetable stock concentrate or stock cube
- 250 g pasta, - penne or other small
- 200 g baby spinach
- 100 g gorgonzola, cubed
8Recipe is created for
Place onion & garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed5.Scrape down sides of bowl using spatula.
Add oil and saute for 3 minutes at Voroma speed 2.
Add water, cream/milk, stock and cook for 5 minutes at 100 c on speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes at 100 c on reverse, speed soft.
Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes at 100 c on speed soft.
Add gorgonzola and cook for 1-2 minutes at 90 on reverse speed soft, assist with spatula
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli