- 10g olive oil
- 1 medium onion, Cut in quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 red capsicum, Roughly chopped
- 300g pumpkin, Peeled & roughly chopped
- 250ml water
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 60 ml cream
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, Toasted
- 600ml Milk
- 50g Butter
- 1tsp salt
- Grate of nutmeg
- 180g Polenta or semolina
- 75g Parmesan cheese, Plus extra to serve
- 1 egg
1h 35minPreparation 50minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all the vegetables to the TM "Closed lid" and chop roughly 3-5sec, Sp 5.
- Add the oil and sauté 3 min, varooma, Sp 3.
- Add the stock and water and cook 15 min, 100C, Sp2
- Add the cream and purée Sp7, 20 sec.
- Transfer the sauce to a bowl and set aside
- Clean and rinse the bowl.
- Cut the Parmesan into cubes and add to the TM "Closed lid" . Grate on Sp 9, 6 sec.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Without washing the bowl, add the milk, butter & salt and bring to the boil 100C, 5 min, Sp 4.
- Add the semolina or polenta and cook 15min, 100C, Sp 4.
- Allow to cool slightly before adding the egg and Parmesan and cooking a further 3 min, 100C, Sp 4.
- Pour the mixture into a greased & lined lamination tray and allow to set. About 1/2 hour should be enough.
- Place the polenta squares in a single layer in a large baking dish and pour the pumpkin sauce over the top.
- Bake at 200C for 45-60 min until cooked through & golden
- Srpinkle with toasted pine nuts and some more grated Parmesan.
Accessories you need
Meat lovers might enjoy crumbled bacon sprinkled over the top with the pine nuts and parmesan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Superfood Seed Bar