- 200 g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 500 g water
- 100 g pecorino cheese, pre-grated
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 260 g ricotta cheese, drained
- 2 eggs
- 350 g bakers flour
Add cheese to the bowl and grate on Speed 8 for 10 seconds. Set Aside
Add water to the bowl, insert simmering basket and add pumpkin. Cook for 12 minutes at Varoma Speed 4. Remove pumpkin and place in fridge to cool. Empty water.
Add pumpkin to the bowl and mash on Speed 5 for 2 seconds. Scrape and repeat until you have a smooth consistency.
Add ricotta, pecorino, breadcrumbs, flour and eggs and pinch salt. Mix on Speed 3 for 5 seconds. Then knead for 1 minute.
Place onto a lightly floured mat and form into gnocchi.
Cook gnocchi either in boiling water to add with sauce or fry on a medium heat in a pan with some butter and oil and serve with fresh herbs and feta.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food