- 200 g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 500 g water
- 100 g pecorino cheese, pre-grated
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 260 g ricotta cheese, drained
- 2 eggs
- 350 g bakers flour
Add cheese to the bowl and grate on Speed 8 for 10 seconds. Set Aside
Add water to the bowl, insert simmering basket and add pumpkin. Cook for 12 minutes at Varoma Speed 4. Remove pumpkin and place in fridge to cool. Empty water.
Add pumpkin to the bowl and mash on Speed 5 for 2 seconds. Scrape and repeat until you have a smooth consistency.
Add ricotta, pecorino, breadcrumbs, flour and eggs and pinch salt. Mix on Speed 3 for 5 seconds. Then knead for 1 minute.
Place onto a lightly floured mat and form into gnocchi.
Cook gnocchi either in boiling water to add with sauce or fry on a medium heat in a pan with some butter and oil and serve with fresh herbs and feta.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)