- 200 g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 500 g water
- 100 g pecorino cheese, pre-grated
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 260 g ricotta cheese, drained
- 2 eggs
- 350 g bakers flour
Add cheese to the bowl and grate on Speed 8 for 10 seconds. Set Aside
Add water to the bowl, insert simmering basket and add pumpkin. Cook for 12 minutes at Varoma Speed 4. Remove pumpkin and place in fridge to cool. Empty water.
Add pumpkin to the bowl and mash on Speed 5 for 2 seconds. Scrape and repeat until you have a smooth consistency.
Add ricotta, pecorino, breadcrumbs, flour and eggs and pinch salt. Mix on Speed 3 for 5 seconds. Then knead for 1 minute.
Place onto a lightly floured mat and form into gnocchi.
Cook gnocchi either in boiling water to add with sauce or fry on a medium heat in a pan with some butter and oil and serve with fresh herbs and feta.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake