- 200 g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 500 g water
- 100 g pecorino cheese, pre-grated
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 260 g ricotta cheese, drained
- 2 eggs
- 350 g bakers flour
Add cheese to the bowl and grate on Speed 8 for 10 seconds. Set Aside
Add water to the bowl, insert simmering basket and add pumpkin. Cook for 12 minutes at Varoma Speed 4. Remove pumpkin and place in fridge to cool. Empty water.
Add pumpkin to the bowl and mash on Speed 5 for 2 seconds. Scrape and repeat until you have a smooth consistency.
Add ricotta, pecorino, breadcrumbs, flour and eggs and pinch salt. Mix on Speed 3 for 5 seconds. Then knead for 1 minute.
Place onto a lightly floured mat and form into gnocchi.
Cook gnocchi either in boiling water to add with sauce or fry on a medium heat in a pan with some butter and oil and serve with fresh herbs and feta.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake