- 200 g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 500 g water
- 100 g pecorino cheese, pre-grated
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 260 g ricotta cheese, drained
- 2 eggs
- 350 g bakers flour
Add cheese to the bowl and grate on Speed 8 for 10 seconds. Set Aside
Add water to the bowl, insert simmering basket and add pumpkin. Cook for 12 minutes at Varoma Speed 4. Remove pumpkin and place in fridge to cool. Empty water.
Add pumpkin to the bowl and mash on Speed 5 for 2 seconds. Scrape and repeat until you have a smooth consistency.
Add ricotta, pecorino, breadcrumbs, flour and eggs and pinch salt. Mix on Speed 3 for 5 seconds. Then knead for 1 minute.
Place onto a lightly floured mat and form into gnocchi.
Cook gnocchi either in boiling water to add with sauce or fry on a medium heat in a pan with some butter and oil and serve with fresh herbs and feta.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Black bean milk
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- Fried rice- Portuguese style