- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 red capsicum cubed
- 2 Zuchini cubed
- 1 eggplant cubed
- 3 yellow squash cubed
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and onion 3 sec sp 7Add oil and saute for 3 minutes speed 1Add eggplant and cook on varoma temp speed soft, reverse for 5 min until soft.Add all other ingredients, and cook for 30 min, stirring half way through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Beef and vegetable stew
- mayo egg free
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice