- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 50 grams macadamia nuts, toasted
- 100 grams Baby Rocket leaves
- 40 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 60 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, pulverised
- 400 grams COOKED Penne Pasta
Pulverise lemon rind 10 sec / speed 8 or use lemon zest. Remove from bowl and put aside.
Place garlic and macadamia nuts into bowl and chop 4 sec / speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Combine water and vegetable stock concentrate and put in bowl, add rocket, oil, lemon juice. Chop 4 sec / speed 8 - until almost smooth.
Cook pasta as per cooking instructions on packet. Drain pasta reserving 2 tablespoons of cooking water. Return pasta to the pan, adding 2 tablespoons of reserved water, the pesto and pulverised lemon. Toss over low heat until well combined.
Spoon into bowls, garnish with rocket leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche