- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 25 grams spring onions, sliced, (approx. 3 spring onions)
- 100 grams Button mushrooms, sliced, (approx. 8 mushrooms)
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes, halved, (approx. 10 tomatoes)
- 25 gram kale leaves
- 75 grams red capsicum, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients in TM bowl.
Beat all ingredients in a seperate mixing bowl.
Line Varoma tray with wet baking powder and pour egg mixture in.
Saute omelette filling in TM bowl for 10 minutes, speed 1, Varoma temperature with the Varoma tray with egg mixture in place.
Place omelette egg on a plate and top with omelette filling. Enjoy!
Cooking & Assembly
Calories: 384 | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 23g
Search 'RBT Sauteed Vegetable & Turmeric Omelette' on MyFitnessPal to add recipe to your daily macro count.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise