- 1 spring onion, Chopped into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/4 cup Corriander
- 1 egg
- 160 g yoghurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 420 g Can of Corn Kernels, Well drained
- 120 g Self Raising Flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- butter for frying
8Recipe is created for
Put spring onion and corriander in TM bowl and chop - 3sec/Sp7 and set aside (no need to wash the bowl at this step)
Put egg, yoghurt, curry powder and lemon juice in TM bowl and beat - 6sec/sp5
Add onion/corriander mix, flour, corn and salt/pepper to the TM bowl and mix - 6sec/sp3
Scrape down the sides and mix again if required - 6sec/sp3
Melt some butter in a heavy-bottomed frying pan over medium heat.
Drop spoonfuls of batter into the pan, taking care to leave enough room between the fritters to turn them easily.
Cook until bubbles start bursting at the surface, then turn over and cook until golden-brown on each side
These are great served with Mango Chutney and salad or poached eggs for breakfast
I used my own homemade yoghurt in this recipe - unsweetened. I guess you could use any natural or greek yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip