- 6 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 3 eggs
- 45 g light soy sauce
- 1 birds' eye chilli
- 1 double kaffir lime leaf
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1 small piece ginger
- 1/2 bunch mint
- 340 g SR flour, approx
- 12 lettuce cups
- Oil for frying
1. In bowl, place kernels from only 3 of the cobs, chilli, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, ginger and mint. Mix 10 seconds/ speed 9.
2. Add eggs and soy sauce. Mix 5 seconds/ speed 4.
3. Add remaining corn kernels. Blend 5 seconds//speed 4.
4. Add most of the SR flour. Mix 10 seconds//speed 4. Check consistency. Batter should befairly firm. Add remaining flour if needed.
5. To shallow fry, heat oil in shallow pan, and place large spoonfuls in pan. Don't overcrowd pan. Cook for three minutes each side. Drain on paper towel.
6. Serve in lettuce cups with your favourite sauce.
Accessories you need
Serve with chilli jam or plum sauce. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
- Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tom Kha Gai - a Thai chicken and coconut milk soup (Paleo)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Coffee Ice Cream (or any other flavour you can dream of!)
- Cornbread - moist and sweet
- Watermelon and Lime Margarita
- Susan's Double Choc Mint Hot Chocolate Mix
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Chai Sugar
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup