- 1 onion large
- 3 garlic
- 50 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 370 grams Aborio Rice
- 3 tbsp TM veggie stock concentrate
- 200 grams diced Pumpkin
- 1100 grams water
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 80 grams white wine
Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into the bowl and chop for 3 secs speed 4.
2. Add oil and saute on 2mins/100C/
3. Insert butterfly if using. Add rice and wine and cook for 2 mins /100C//
4. Add stock, water and pumpkin (and mushrooms if using) and cook for 20 mins on 100/ / .
5. Line thermoserver with spinach, pour risottto in and let rest for min 5-10 minutes to reduce.
6. Serve with Parmesan cheese
Depending on size and type of pumpkin you may need to cook for 3 - 5 minutes longer.
If you have mushroom available and to your taste add when adding pumpkin.
If choosing to not use wine keep the step and saute rice without wine.
Cook with or without Butterfly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese