- 1 bunch Silverbeat
- 2 small sweet onions
- 500g assorted vegies, pumpkin,Sweet Potato,Carrot
- 4 eggs
- 100g Goats Cheese cubed
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- extra extra salt & oil for roasted vegies
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
roughly chop spinach and wash, place 500g water in the bowl, add Spinach to Varoma, steam for 12 mins varoma temp speed 2.
When cooked press out as much moisture as possible
Add Spinach to bowl with onion and chop 4 sec speed 5, scrape down side and add the eggs, cheese salt, yeast mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4 10 seconds. Pour into a greased square shallow cassarole dish, add the roasted veggies and bake in the oven, 30 mins 180 degrees.
Prepre a baking tray with paper, cub veggies, and drizzle with extra oil and salt, bake at 180degrees for 30 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Savoury or Sweet GF Grain & Sugar Free Loaf
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts